1. Write a description of the main character in "Maniac Magee" that includes both personality traits (the way he acts) and physical traits (the way he looks). Based on the written description, draw a sketch of the main character on a separate sheet o
WoWFilter: Help me win a friendly bet involving World of Warcraft macintosh bugs, screen layout, and character positioning. Yep, lots
A friend of mine in my World of Warcraft guild posted this screenshot of his new modded UI:
And challenged us to the following mystery:
Notice everything that covers my screen is on the right? That's because when I fight I turn my left side slightly toward my target.
25g to the first person that can correctly post why I do this. And yes, there IS a reason.
1) It's not about how my toon looks/animates from that angle.
2) It's not because of anything related to UI visuals.
3) It's something related to WoW, not anything personal/RL.
4) It's because of a bug that used to be in the game, but has been fixed.
5) It's because of what type of computer I used when I started playing.
I know oodles and oodles about the game, but this
I have all the necessary files and structures in order to handle CRUD operations on a table I have added on the database. On the Edit.php file I have the getHeaderText() function that modifies the header that will appear on the edit page when either modifying or adding new set of values to the table.
The problem I'm having is that when the following code is evaluated:
if (Mage::registry('allpages_data') && Mage::registry('allpages_data')->getId())
It always return NULL so always shows New reference text on the header. Checked and when I'm editing it correctly edits the current set of values and when adding new it adds a new set. Tried several solutions and none worked.
Help me find appropriate music for my Mage: The Ascension game set in 1997.
Alright, so i'm running a game of Mage: The Ascension (OWOD) set in 1997. The characters are all recent high-school grads who, once friends, have reunited after their first year out of school. I want to play this game to appropriate background music for the time period and, also, for the characters (meaning late teenagers).
I was there myself, and I remember a lot of music that fits this style; however, I came into the greater portion of my music-fu after the turn of the millennium and thus only remember a fraction of what was there. What I do remember was the stuff that got blasted over the radio. I'm looking for the music that was between the cracks, the kind you would have heard while you were getting high in your friends basement or while romancing that amazingly hot girl in her bedroom while she played riffs you'd never heard of before. Non-mainstream, but awesome, that kind of thing.
1. first, you need to decide whether or not you want to be a PvP or a PvE mage. If you want to be a PvE mage then cold is very effective for soloing or small groups, but a fire mage is better for raids. If you want to be a PvP mage then you...
I have a config file that needs changed on a per-server basis, so that once a server has our software installed on it, the config file for a client installer is set up to match that server's particular settings, and then copied to a public folder on the web for deployment.
Since I'm changing the config file, I also have to rebuild the *.manifest and *.application files, and as I understand it, my only real option for this is to use Mage.exe from the Win7 SDK. In order to fix the *.manifest file with the proper hash from the modified config file, I run:
1. Open a Web browser and navigate to dragonfable.com. Click the "Buy Dragon Amulet" option, followed by the "Go" button. Type your DragonFable account username and password in the spaces provided and click the "DF Login" button to login to...
1. Travel to the Lake Calendar Docks on the east coast of Lake Calendar. Speak with templar Carroll and convince him to take you to the Circle Tower. He will take you to the student quarters of the tower and a conversation with templar Grea...
1. Insert the "Ice and Blood" expansion pack into the disc drive of a computer that has the retail version of "Sacred 2" installed. 2. Click "Install" on the installation prompt box. 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to have the installat...
1. Play the game normally to go through the quest lines and gain experience. 2. Add points to the magic attribute when you level up. The strength factor that the game engine uses for Arcane Warriors is the magic attribute, not the strength ...
1. Enter the Lower Ruins section of the Brecilian Ruins. This is unavoidable while working on the required quest "Nature of the Beast," one of the main plot--related quests that you get near the beginning of the game. 2. Follow the path unt...
1. Gather the notes needed to complete the ritual. The side-quest will officially begin once you find any one of the six notes scattered throughout the tower. The notes are located on the first, second and third floors. Two are found in app...